GENERAL RULES FOR USE OF ARCHITECTURE LIBRARY
A new study-browse service has been launched on Monday, August 17 at the Architecture Library. You can read full information about the service here: https://library.princeton.edu/study-browse-service-information and reserve a seat here: https://libcal.princeton.edu/seats.
A few details to note:
- The service allows faculty and grad students to reserve a designated seat in a library for a particular time slot.
- Users are allowed to browse the library stacks during their reserved time slot.
- Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- The current hours for study-browse seats in the Architecture Library are 2pm-5pm Monday-Friday (hours will expand after fall semester begins).
- Masks must be worn at all times, and social distancing measures must be maintained. Only one person per aisle of the stacks at a time.
STUDY-BROWSE CHECK-IN INFORMATION
[Download information sheet].
- Please check in via the confirmation email you received or by scanning the QR code on your reserved seat.
- If you are browsing materials, please return to your reserved seat with any selected materials. Please do not sit anywhere other than your assigned seat.
- Follow social protocols at all times: maintain social distancing, wear a face covering, and wash hands frequently. Please observe floor markings and traffic flow directions. In the case of an emergency, please exit at the nearest location.
- Public scanners, printers, and computers: are not available at this time. Please send requests for scanning to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Request Digitization” button in the Library catalog.
- Our information desk is only available to help direct you to find materials in the library. If you would like a remote research consultation, please email our Architecture Librarian Gabriella Karl-Johnson at email@example.com
- You may check out circulating materials at the circulation desk. Kindly note, our circulation staff are not able to answer research or navigation questions.
- Please leave promptly at the end of your reserved time.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to offer contact-free book pickup through the remainder of the summer and throughout the fall semester. Initially we will only allow 5 users in the library at a time; this may increase in the fall semester.