Updated August 2022
Effective August 15th, the University will resume pre-COVID-19 schedules for academic and administrative buildings:
- Buildings with classrooms will be unlocked M-F, 7am - 8:30pm. After 8:30pm, ID card access required.
- Weekend Building Hours: Locked, ID card access required
- Official University Holidays: closed unless department request open hours
As of March 14, 2022, masks are optional in most University spaces.
Face coverings must still be worn in the following situations:
- Where required by state or local agencies, currently in the McCosh Health Center, and all athletic training rooms in Caldwell Field House, Dillon Gym, and Baker Rink.
- As instructed by Global and Community Health following a positive test result for COVID-19 or when identified as a close contact
- When faculty and staff as conveners of a class, lab, gathering, or meeting require participants to wear a mask
Continue to carry a mask with you at all times in the event you are in one of the above situations.
To support our monitoring program, please follow the monthly testing schedule:
- No casual visitors are allowed inside the SoA.
- The only permitted visitors will be sponsored by or invited by the SoA, and must be fully vaccinated.
All visitors must be invited or sponsored and comply with the requirements of this policy prior to entering campus buildings. Visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; however, depending on the category of the visit detailed in Section IV of this policy, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may be permitted for short-term visits of no more than five days with no overnight stays on campus if they meet the requirements of section IV.b below (including showing proof of a negative COVID-19 test OR wearing a face covering at all times inside campus buildings). The categories of visitors described in section IV.a below must be fully vaccinated with no exceptions. Regardless of vaccination status, all visitors must comply with the requirements of face coverings in effect at the time of their visit to campus.
Stay home if you are sick.